Thank you for your interest in collaborating with the Externalizing Consortium. Please note that the following steps are for those interested collaborating with Steering Committee members of the Externalizing Consortium on a proposed project. You do not need to collaborate with the Externalizing Consortium to access the summary statistics from Karlsson Linner et al. (2021). If you are interested in accessing data without collaborating with the Externalizing Consortium, please visit the “Request Data” page on the website.
If you are interested in collaborating with any Steering Committee member(s) of the Externalizing Consortium, please adhere to the following steps.
- Please fill out the Project Proposal Form on the Externalizing website. On this form you will be asked to provide details about your team, your proposed project, and any Externalizing Consortium Steering Committee Member(s) with whom you may be interested in collaborating. If you do not have someone in mind, a point person from the Steering Committee will be assigned to your project based on research interests/fit.
- Once you submit the form, you will receive a confirmation email within 48 hours informing you that your proposal has been received.
- Your proposal will be circulated to the Steering Committee of the Externalizing Consortium, all of whom will be invited to be involved if they wish. You will hear back regarding the approval of your proposal within 4 weeks.
- The Steering Committee Member you are collaborating with will be responsible for keeping the rest of the Steering Committee updated on the project.
- You will be invited to attend monthly Externalizing Working Group calls.